If you are after a more traditional feel for your banner, then our display polyester banners could be the answer. They are printed on flame-resistant polyester fabric and offer excellent durability and a more traditional feel than PVC banners.
Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, custom polyester banners are lightweight and are perfect for use as museum banners, retail banners, school banners or outdoor events. The banner inks we use are durable for indoor and outdoor use and will not crack, peel or fade.
Custom Display Polyester Banners Facts
- High quality digitally printed
- Lightweight material – 210gsm Display Polyester
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Hemmed and eyelets as standard. Pole pockets can be added upon request
- Quick turnaround
- Dye-sublimation printed for vibrant colours and images
- M1/B1 fire-rated to comply with UK and European fire safety standards
- Approx maximum finished graphic width: 3000mm (depending on chosen finish)
- Roll width: 3200mm
Fabrics are printed via a process of dye-sublimation which uses special inks and undergoes a post-print heating process to ‘fix’ the ink into the fabric. This makes it both scuff-resistant and washable.
Polyester banners can take longer to manufacture and we do advise a 5-10 working days for dispatch on the order. If you need them quicker, please get in touch before ordering.